GREAT NEWS – WE ARE OPEN AGAIN THIS WEEK FOR LUNCH CLUBS – WEDNESDAY 7th & THURSDAY 8th JUNE 2023. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OUR MEMBERS.
We are thrilled that “MARGARET MATTINGLEY” has been selected as one of the 500 official Coronation Champions. The Coronation Champions Awards, launched by Royal Voluntary Services, is all about celebrating the work of Extraordinary Volunteers across the UK. A total of 500 volunteers have been selected as Coronation Champions and will receive an official Coronation Champions pin badge, a signed certificate from Their Majesties, and an invite to one of the Coronation Celebrations, such as the Windsor Castle Coronation Concert or a Coronation Garden Party.
from all at The Maurice Jagger Centre
Home Instead and the MJC working in partnership – Find out more on the Trusted Partner & Suppliers Page
Our Centre is located opposite the bus station down Winding Road, has a well appointed function room to hire, disabled access/toilets and excellent catering facilities at very competitive rates. It is used by the Centre to run Lunch Clubs on a Wednesday and Thursday and many groups throughout the week who want to support the local people of Calderdale in pleasant surrounding.
Check out the following Pages to fine tune your search to obtain the information you need quickly:-
- Centre Information for Room Hire Costs and other useful information e.g. room capacity and other facilities
- Latest News & Events where we highlight useful/interesting information about the Centre, e.g. when we are looking for volunteers, promoting specific events, thanking the many organisations who support the Centre by making donations
- Key Dates to find out when the Centre is open for the Wednesday and Thursday Lunch Clubs and Events we are organising to celebrate our 40th Anniversary Year
- Contact Form if you want to e mail the Centre. We endeavour to respond to e mails within 3 working days or sooner if the enquiry is urgent.
- Meet Our Team to put faces to the names of many of the Trustees, Volunteers and Staff who work very hard to keep the Centre going
- Our History to find out how our self funding charity began back in 1982
- Diary Information for Room Availability and when the Groups meet
- Groups & Links for more information about the specific Groups currently using the Centre and links to their own websites
- Group Events to check out events held by the Groups, who do not have their own website
- Partners & Suppliers to find out more information about the organisations the Charity supports by advertising them on our website, FB page, banners and internal media. For more details e mail the Centre via the Contact Form
- Gallery to see pictures of the Lunch Clubs, Groups and various other activities that go on at the Centre