- Weekly/Monthly events £35 per *session
- One off events £50 per *session
- Each booking includes the use of tea/coffee making facilities
- Full kitchen facilities including the use of the cooker, ban Marie, dishwasher, plates and utensils available on negotiation
- We have 16 round tables that comfortably accommodate 4 seated for a full meal (64 covers)
- This can be increased to 80 covers if you seat 5 to each round table which is adequate for lighter meals and afternoon teas
- In addition we have 12 long tables
- The maximum number permitted in the main hall to comply with H&S and Fire regulations is 90 people
- We have clothes, bric a brac, cards etc available for people to take for a small donation
- The Centre has Wi Fi, projector screen, dvd/CD player, microphones, hearing loop etc
- There are ladies, gents and 2 disabled toilets and the building has easy access including wide doors and hand rails externally to support the less able using the Centre
*a session is a morning, afternoon or evening
Why not book the Centre for your regular Group Meetings and Events. Refer to the Diary Information page for available time windows or make contact using the telephone number or email address or via the Contact Form page.
Food Hygiene Rating for Maurice Jagger Centre Luncheon Club
Maurice Jagger Centre Luncheon Club was awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 (Very Good) by Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council on 23rd October 2019. Food Hygiene and Safety Good, Structural Compliance Very Good, Confidence in Management Good.
Information last updated 30th June 2022.
Maurice Jagger Centre Luncheon Club has qualified for the Scores On The Doors Elite Award – three consecutive top 5 scores.
Outstanding hygiene since 8th December 2011
23rd October 2019
10th January 2018
20th April 2016
20th November 2014
13th June 2013
8th December 2011